DJI Phantom 4 Advanced GPS/GLONASS UHD 4K Camera Automatic Obstruction Intelligent Flight Mode RC Quadcopter RTF – Standard Edition
- Remote Control
- 5 Vision Sensors
- Multiple Flight Modes
- Sensor Redundancy
- Longer Flight Time
The onboard camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. More powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps,both with a 100Mbps bitrate.
The Phantom 4’s magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise.Fly for 28 minutes, an increase in effective flight time of 25% from the Phantom 3 Professional. Enjoy 3.1mi (5km) of range, with complete control and a live 720p HD view of everything the camera sees.Switching flight modes to meet your needs, whether you are looking for simplicity and intelligent navigation, speed or smooth cinematic movements is easy.
What do you get
PRECISION HOVERINGAn advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly. The VPS also allows it to brake instantly and hover when joystick controls are released. If disturbed during a hover, it will track the Phantom 4’s movement and return it to its original hovering point.
- Remote Control The Phantom 4 Advanced+ is euipped with the integrated upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system with a maxium video transmission range of 4.3ml(7km).
- 5 Vision SensorsEuipped with the FlightAutonomy system made up of 5 vision sensors,dual-band satellite positioning (GPS and GLONASS),ultrasonic rangefinders and redundant sensors.
- Multiple Flight ModesPhantom 4 Advanced offers three modes for flight: P, A and S. In Position Mode, TapFly, ActiveTrack, obstacle sensing and positioning features are available.
- Sensor RedundancyThe Phantom 4 Advanced features dual compass modules and dual IMU units, making it more reliable. Compasses and IMUs are important sensors to ensure a stable flight and the Phantom 4 Advanced constantly compares the data it receives through both pairs.
- Longer Flight TimeProfessional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Advanced has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot.
- DJI GO APPUsing the DJI GO app, a large number of Intelligent Fight Modes are available. It also provides access to full manual camera controls, including ISO, aperture, shutter speed, image formats, and more. Any changes in DJI GO will appear almost instantly on-screen.
15 x 8.7 x 12.8 inches
1 Lithium Polymer batteries required
- Store Name: iGeniee
- Vendor: iGeniee
- 4.02 rating from 57 reviews